Sat, Mar 26|
Speak That! Movement Empowerment Brunch
Let US celebrate you during Women's History Month at the Speak That! Movement The Faces of US Empowerment Brunch in North Dallas on Saturday, March 26, 2022! This event will feature a 5-Star menu and celebration toast, live entertainment, vendors, an artwork display and silent auction, and more!
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2022, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Frisco Hall, 5353 Independence Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75035, USA
About The Event
About the Event
Speak That! Movement requests your attendance at our 2022 The Faces of US Empowerment Brunch located at the luxurious Frisco Hall in North Dallas on Saturday, March 26, 2022, from 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM CT. This empowering, inspiring, entertaining, and celebratory Women’s History Month close-out event will include:
- A 5-Star brunch menu and celebration toast;
- Live entertainment featuring: DJ Shai, Spoken Word Artist Senecca Baker, Special Musical Performer Elaine Wright, and a close-out performance by DFW Dancin' Divas that you won't want to miss;
- The exclusive chance to meet and support several featured businesses and entrepreneurs, including Butterfly Canvas Company CEO Jess Alexander, Nikki's Bling Box CEO Nikitha Earthly, Self-Care Advocate & Author Zara Jones, Pieces of Us By Us Owners Michelle & Reggie Risby, and more!
- A memorable tribute to special women honorees who represent the 4 Pillars of Speak That! Movement;
- The live viewing of the Speak That! Talks Season 2 launch hosted by Speak That! Movement Founder Tiara M. Tucker;
- An opportunity to network, enjoy an artwork display, participate in a silent auction, and more!
We understand that business professionals face a variety of issues in life, but still, we rise, blossom, and deserve to be celebrated! Let US celebrate YOU!
100% of proceeds from this fundraising event will go toward our women empowerment, youth empowerment, mental health, social justice, and community impact efforts. We look forward to connecting with YOU and celebrating YOU! Stay updated by visiting our website and social media channels.
Event Sponsors & Community Partners:
This event is graciously supported by our following community partners: Chase Bank, Tiara PR Network, Urban Hydration, Frisco Hall, and In the Nick of Time Events.
We are in need of additional sponsors and community partners to support this effort that will positively impact attendees and the community. If you or your organization is interested in being a part of this effort or others, please contact the Speak That! Movement Executive Team at email@example.com or 214-210-2177 to receive our sponsorship packet.
Event Host Hotels:
Whether you are attending the event as part of your vacation or staycation, we want you to feel right at home! Guests are invited to spend the weekend at our two host hotels offering a special discounted rate using the following booking links:
- Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel - $239 p/night by March 4, 2022 (9 minutes from event)
- Sandman Signature Plano-Frisco Hotel - $129 p/night by March 11, 2022 (6 minutes from event)
About Speak That! Movement:
Speak That! Movement is a 501(c)(3) charitable women-led organization with a mission to equip and empower professional women in business along their journeys of dream and goal realization, while supporting them to combat mental health issues and social injustice roadblocks along the way, so they can unapologetically walk in their purpose, use their voice, and live their best lives. To learn more about our efforts and the impact we are making in the community, click here.
Health & Safety Precautions:
Who would have thought we would still be addressing COVID in 2022, right? The health and safety of every event attendee are top of mind for us. For the safety and comfort of everyone, we request that attendees who are not feeling well, or who feel they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID, and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment, do NOT attend this event. While proof of vaccination status and masks are not being required, we ask that all guests are respectful of everyone around them during the event. We reserve the right to modify plans and expectations for this event at any time given the rapidly changing nature of the current health crisis and will try to accommodate special requests. Thank you for your understanding. Now, let's safely and comfortably connect and celebrate!